1971 Boroughmuir class.

1971 Boroughmuir class.

Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Monday, 27th December, 1971




We're getting a guid crack o' the whip wie the fine weather this Christmas Holiday from school-it's not always been this good. Once again we got a bunch o' us out for a game o' football down at Colinton Mains Park.





The postie arrived for the first time since Christmas Eve-and it wiz a good one for us a' as there wiz Christmas money from Dad. I got a fiver so went into town wie Iain, Boo-Boo and Paul and bought maself a new parka-just whit I need for the cauld winter mornings oan ma paper runs. We had a braw fun time in town ending up at Woolies cafe once again and then getting some fun photies in the booth!




In the evening I watched 'Carry On Cowboy'-I thought it wiz crap-is that the case or am I just getting aulder and more critical!

I'm aff to bed now-I'm fair enjoying ma holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment