1971 Boroughmuir class.

1971 Boroughmuir class.

Saturday, 17 December 2016

Saturday, 18th December, 1971



The fine winter weather is holding up and I quite enjoyed doing my papers this morning. I felt quite happy being oot 'n aboot-nae school until next year; I had ma pay in ma pocket; it's a Saturday and it's Christmas next Saturday-definitely braw!


Because Christmas is only a week away I thought I should get stuck in tae the house and rolled up ma sleeves-it's looking like a brand new pin-a' nicely prepared fir us putting up the decorations tomorrow.




I like tae see everything in its proper place, so it wiz most enjoyable tae setlle back afterwards wie ma St Cuthbert's mince pie for an afternoon in front o' the telly watching the sport. England were playing table tennis against the amazing Chinese, although England's Chester Barnes is a guid player.




In the evening, Nana, Gaga and Aunt Heather were up-for some reason it wiz even better than usual and I really I enjoyed seeing them. We a' tucked in tae a few chips-they've just left for Porty just now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment