1971 Boroughmuir class.

1971 Boroughmuir class.

Sunday, 4 December 2016

Sunday, 5th December, 1971



I enjoyed another guid game o' fitba. It's really great that the weather is holding fine now we're in to winter. Once you get runnin' aboot, nothing could be finer than playing.





Being a Sunday and wie it getting dark quite early oan I settled in for an evening in front o' the telly. BBC in its prime wie another televised 'classic'. This time round I've been following 'Tom Brown's Schooldays' for the past month. It's absolutely fantastic wie the beastly 'Flashman'-the 'Beeb' hasnae been holding back wie some o' the sadistic scenes in it-I read in the newspaper that yon Mrs Mary Whitehoose hasn't been too amused. OUCH! in a' senses! Is she a friend o' the Queen?




Later oan we switched ower tae STV tae watch the cool Paul Newman in 'The Moving Target'-like Tom Broon, it wiz fantastic, but very different-Newman wiz ace.

I'm just going aff to to my bed now-a new week awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment