1971 Boroughmuir class.

1971 Boroughmuir class.

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

Wednesday, 8th December, 1971




Wie ma exams oot the way I didnae bother going in to the school today. After getting Bairds oot the way first thing I took a wee holiday; so instead o' going in to Boroughmuir I went in to town instead. 





It wiz a successful trip to the shops. I bought myself a new jersey at Goldbergs-it's brilliant! I also bought some Christmas cards-guid tae be organised.




I'm not quite sure how it happened, but in the evening I ended up going back down to the training at Meadowbank Sports Centre . I guess it's partly down tae no going about wie Shona-if she'd still been oan the go, I probably widnae have bothered ever going back. 

Anyway, I haven't been back since we were turfed oot o' the club by the Edinburgh Athletic coach, Mr Walker several weeks back. I think Wednesdays are more an evening for Edinburgh Southern Harriers; I wiz chatting up the lovely Jan McCall-she's as beautiful as Shona! I'm hoping tae get aff wie her the morn.



No comments:

Post a Comment